You've heard about these towels. They are all the rage on the boards at Naturally Curly! And they are soooo much prettier to hang in your bathroom than a old t-shirt (which is what's been recommended to curlies in the past by persons who shall remain nameless but who have written a best selling book).
And now ... you could win a set of these fabulous towels just by posting a comment to this post. (You can even just say "gimme" if that's how you really feel.)
Need convincing that these towels are pretty cool? Well, for one thing, you could read Pittsburgh Curly's review about them. Or you could read the Spotlight article Naturally Curly did on them a few months ago. And here are the features and benefits, as per the company:
* The smooth texture wicks away just the right amount of water and sets curls, without introducing frizz
* The ergonomical, tubular shape of the Curl Cloth™ makes it easy to rotate during use
* The brown color does not become discolored by residual hair dye
* Includes a convenient loop for hanging
* Makes your favorite curl-friendly styling products work better
* Sets curls and encourages “Curl Clustering™” for improved definition while reducing separation
* Unlike terry cloth, they do not introduce frizz or cause split ends and breakage
* Great, earth-friendly alternative to using paper towel
And hey, have I mentioned you can win a set of two by simply posting a comment here? I will pick a winner at random on Saturday, March 28. I'll notify that winner, post who won here on this blog, and then Curls Like Us will be in touch with that person to send them the towels.
Sending You Sunshine…
3 hours ago