Saturday, March 21, 2009

Win a Curls Like Us towel!

You've heard about these towels. They are all the rage on the boards at Naturally Curly! And they are soooo much prettier to hang in your bathroom than a old t-shirt (which is what's been recommended to curlies in the past by persons who shall remain nameless but who have written a best selling book).

And now ... you could win a set of these fabulous towels just by posting a comment to this post. (You can even just say "gimme" if that's how you really feel.)

Need convincing that these towels are pretty cool? Well, for one thing, you could read Pittsburgh Curly's review about them. Or you could read the Spotlight article Naturally Curly did on them a few months ago. And here are the features and benefits, as per the company:

* The smooth texture wicks away just the right amount of water and sets curls, without introducing frizz
* The ergonomical, tubular shape of the Curl Cloth™ makes it easy to rotate during use
* The brown color does not become discolored by residual hair dye
* Includes a convenient loop for hanging
* Makes your favorite curl-friendly styling products work better
* Sets curls and encourages “Curl Clustering™” for improved definition while reducing separation
* Unlike terry cloth, they do not introduce frizz or cause split ends and breakage
* Great, earth-friendly alternative to using paper towel

And hey, have I mentioned you can win a set of two by simply posting a comment here? I will pick a winner at random on Saturday, March 28. I'll notify that winner, post who won here on this blog, and then Curls Like Us will be in touch with that person to send them the towels.

Good luck!

35 comments:

Michelle said...

I need one of those so bad! My poor t-shirt towel has seen better days...

Amy said...

I keep reading the rave reviews of these towels and we all know how well my PJ can hold out on things.

KrisNicole said...

I would so love one of these! My sweet 4 year old curly girl and I would put them to good use.

Unknown said...

these are so incredibly adorable

Michelle B said...

OHH I have sooooo been wanting to try one of these!!!!!!!!!

Julie said...

Gimme! lol Just kidding... :)

Unknown said...

These are sooo cute! I just love the lettuce edges.

Kelly said...

These are on my "to order" list, so it would be great to win one!

micki said...

oooh I have been wanting one of these! pick me pick me!

Laura said...

I love contests :)

Susan said...

How exciting!!! Something I don't already have :)

CC said...

I bet that would be much nicer than the old t-shirt I use now. And it's so much cuter!

Elena said...

i've been wondering what equivalent i can find locally in the form of some microfiber dish cloth or something. so far i haven't seen anyone talking about that, though. :)

Unknown said...

Winning it would definitely make it easier to explain why I have yet another hair item to add to my collection. :)

Adrienne said...

What fun! How about "Please gimme" ? =]

ms polka sara said...

Gimme Gimme Gimme a towel after midnight,
won't somebody help me chase the frizzs away,
Gimme Gimme Gimme a towel after midnight,
Take me back to my curls to the break of the day.

Hehe

AlongCameStacey said...

Ohh I still haven't gotten the hang of using my old tshirt to plop my hair, lol. I was a mess this weekend. I need one of these!!!

Niki said...

Me me meeee! I am dying to try one of these out. I've never owned a towel specifically for hair :(

I have three little cutie curlies at home, two of them girls (1 and 3), who would also benefit, maybe even more than me!

Girl with Curl said...

Yay, finally my turn to play!

Kara said...

ooh, I hope I win! :)

tonsofcurlz said...

I would very much like to try one of these towels!

Kristie said...

There was a little girl,
Who had a little curl,
Right in the middle of her forehead.
When she was good,
She was very good indeed,
But when she was bad she was horrid.

-- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Jenn said...

Just now seeing this... count me in! :)

Unknown said...

Gimme :)

D_luv said...

I want 'em and need 'em! I'm running out of tees...

Cara said...

YAY! I really want these. :)

Claire said...

Sorry for multiple posts. I thought it wasn't accepting my comment. Silly me!

Unknown said...

"gimmeee pleas"

Unknown said...

Yay! These are so awesome -- love your blog Jillipoo --

Elizabeth (SoCalWavy on nc.com)

IndigoRaine said...

Sounds awesome - I was just looking at those the other day! :-)

me said...

Ooh these look really handy. I love reading your blog, by the way.

S. Taylor said...

Of course, my main objective in replying to this post is to get those towels! But it is also to thank you for bringing to my attention something I haven’t even thought about…the amount of moisture my normal towel (well, ok, let’s be honest, cheap Kmart towel) strips from my curly hair. Even if I don’t win the towels (pick me! pick me!), I am definitely going to look into purchasing them. Thanks for the post, and congrats to whoever wins such an awesome prize.


Stephanie Taylor
Promotions and Account Representative
www.thecoilreview.com

Mikkimu said...

I am quite the "Newbie" to all that is natural. I stumbled across your site today and find it quite informative and well written. I am like a sponge absorbing every tid-bit I can get my hands on. Sure, I'd like one of these seemingly handy towels, as it will probably help me with my hair situation. Thanks!

Beautiful said...

I would like (love) to win the "Curls Like Us" towels! Pretty Pretty Please, with a cherry on top!

Susan U said...

I'm probably a day late and a dollar short, but wanted to throw my two cents in...these seem like a great idea! I tried a t-shirt to blot and scrunch my waves this morning and WOW, what a difference. The only thing better would be something with a more ergonomic design and something to hang in from. VOILA! They've already done it with the Curls Like Us towel.